Friday, May 14, 2010

"You don't need no one else..."

Been doing working with Drake's "sooner than later" in the background (listening to it now). It sure does calm me down. You should give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Its mid May of this 2010 drift season and I'm still grease elbowing like it's day one- however I think I can see the light at the end of this tunnel. Ouch, still missing powersteering though- guess me gonna be buff or just end up hitting the wall as result.


That reminds me, someone at some point told me that donuts isn't drifting- I'd like to respond that does a baby not crawl before they walk? Remember that sexy scene in "Fast and Furious, Tokyo Drift" when the japanese dude is busting donuts around some girls?- Hotto-shite! Also, I've always wanted to do a donut drift shoot...hmmm maybe I will.

Jmuag!

No comments:

Post a Comment