Saturday, June 5, 2010

Feature Model: Selina Xiong




Had the chance to sit and chat with Selina Xiong, one of Wisconsin's finest. This an all Hmong-American girl. She's got energy of the chart and a very cheerful person the to be with. On the set, she lights the place on fire, killer eyes, rocking body, and a delight to shoot. Also, not only the DDG (drop dead Gorgeous) looks, but Selina can lay a nasty track, check out her myspace for some of her music. Enjoy!

Full Name: Selina Xiong
Nickname: None
Age: 19
Hometown: La Crosse, WI
Your daily driver: 2005 Corella (Manual lol.) IDK!

--------------------------------

How did you get into modeling?
I wasn't much of a girly girl growing up. I liked to do things boys usually do. I don't ever mind just sitting down playing games all day other than go to the mall to shop all day. Lol. I don't even like HELLO KITTY! (sorry girls..) I started to get into my inner self when I started gogo dancing back in May 2009. It was so weird for me to always be surrounded by just ALL GIRLS, hear all the girl talk, makeup, doing hair, dressing sexy, blah! Ever since then, I started wanting to do more. I wanted to express myself more other than just dance & my music.


First thing I do in the morning?
Wash my face, brush my teeth, put my hair up, cook rice, chop meat, wash & chop veggies, eat, clean up after wards, shower, & get ready for the day. Daily daily daily...

If I can control time, I would…?
Rewind back to fix my mistakes, but I can't do that! B/c that's what made me who I really am today. So I would say.. I would rewind back to my middle school years. I was so emo & bully-like to everyone. I don't know why. I just was!

My worst car horror story was...?
The first time I got into an accident! The driver was talking & talking forever to me as he was taking me home. As we crossed the road, he wasn't paying attention to the left traffic coming our way & BAM! All the car window was smashed into pieces. I wasn't wearing a seat belt & thank goodness my right foot saved my life (I had my foot against the glovebox) The passenger was okay. Ever since then I started to wear a seat belt EVERYWHERE I GO! Even if it's a block!

Another than modeling, I love doing...?
I love to make music! I'm a rapper/singer. Music is the number one thing nobody can take away from me. I can't live without it! I love to dance! Just another free way of expressing myself.


Finish the following sentence:
Jmuag, I’m so happy that I've gotten a chance to work with you guys! I remember when I first saw the annoucement for the calendar, I was like "MAN! I missed out on it! UGH!" Thank goodness there was still spots left! Lol. I enjoyed working with all of you guys. It was my first shoot with a CAR which I've always wanted. Thank you so much for the greatest oppurtunity to put myself out there!

I know the journey hasn’t been easy, any special thanks?

I would love to thank my family & my closest 2 friends, for always giving me hope & pushing me up to where I should be. For all the greatest support, I could never thank them enough! I love you all so much! My friends, fans, haters, blah! Thanks so much for everything! For coming to see me at the clubs, listening to my music, keeping up with my weird twitters / facebook updates! If it wasn't for you guys, I also wouldn't be where I am today! Thank you! Much love, Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment