Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Local News: Sad Story Today

Just finished reading this troubling article:
http://www.startribune.com/local/east/102800539.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiUHK:uUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU


My hearts goes out to the Youa Lor Family. From other television news, Mr. Lor was an ambitious and motivating guy who just wanted to provide for his family. He was only trying to sell the vehicle in order to provide funds for his new automotive shop that he started. This is truly a sad day for me and it has affected me in a lot of ways. I don't even know Mr. Lor myself, but from one car guy to another- I share the family's lost and grief.

*To all you poor dipsh!ts thieves, our cars are our life savings, they are a piece of us that you are taking- I hope these d!cks get what's coming to them. Sorry, just venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment