Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Breaking News: Saito FD 2012

I'm grassroot but even this news caught my attention. Dispite the fact that some of you don't like Formula D, and that's another blog itself, breaking news comes out of speedhunters.com is that Daigo Saito (the father of Mark II) is coming to FD in 2012. As a drift fan, I would say that Mr. Saito was probably one of the first videos I saw that dropped my jaw. He was wild as hell and drove his Mark II like a mad man- hitting sideways with maximum speed and angles. I think he would be a perfect fit for FD.

There's little info about the news at this time, only mentions of his team and the fact that he's coming 2012, but I wonder if he's bringing his JDM car, better yet, will he be racing a v8 - if not, when? LOL. One thing is for sure, I will be screming alot of, "abunai" (danger) in 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment