JMP Star: Brittanty Bui

JMP sits down and interviews one of the most underrated and beautiful model in the Midwest, Brittany Bui. I'm very surprised that Ms. Bui has has not been on every front covers by now, regardless, I'm truely lucky to have worked with her. She is an absolute charm and professional- a bit nervious and the beginning but with the directions of Ricki and Aleen, we got her in the zone quick.


Ms. Bui is a rare breed in the model industry, not only is she beyond goregous, but her look is very marketable. She can be easily be protrayed as a girl nice door in one frame and the total badass the next- this is every photographers dream come true.



--------------------------------------------------------------

1. What are you up to these days?
Working full time as a massage therapist at Sunset Yoga & Body Works, and also going to school full time at ARCC.



2. How did you get into modeling?
In summer of 2010, a photographer persuaded me to start a portfolio and assisted me in shooting a few photos for it. I joined the website ModelMayhem and since then have worked with several photographers and done various projects for different companies and productions.

3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
10 years?In 5 years, I hope to be finished with my secondary education, but I also hope to work at my current place of employment for as long as possible. In 10 years, I’ll probably have settled down on my career path as a nurse, but who knows?


4. What ride do you own currently?
I currently drive a 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL. Electric blue, and yes it’s a 5-speed :). I also have a 1994 Toyota Supra (garage queen) and unfortunately an automatic. But she is beautiful.

5. What do you prefer drift, street, drag, or nascar?
I prefer drift AND street! I love the speed, but drifting is so fun to watch.



6. What do you like to do on your spare time?
In my very limited spare time, I like to snowboard, game, hang out with friends, and in the summer I detail my car a couple times a week just for fun.

7. what is your dream car?
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. I have the hotwheels version of it :)

8. What are you excited this summer?
Can’t wait for warm weather, windows down, and hopefully fixing up the 3000GT!

9. free style, comments, shout outs?
Just want to say working with JMP was a lot of fun and I was very impressed with the turn out of the photos! Also a shout out to all my lovely coworkers at Sunset!

* www.sunsetyogabodywork.com



*Special thanks to my photographers Ricki and Aleen Vang, Make Up Artists Luci and Pa Xia Vang, car owners Andy and Dana.

*Much Love and thanks to Elite Auto Engineering- you guys rock!

*for larger pix, visit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/51907003@N03/

Comments