2011 Summer Plans

There gets to a point when cars just get too much for me. I can’t keep up with the latest models or gadgets and I can care less. The concept of collecting cars and knowing everything about cars just doesn’t resonate. I’m not in this industry to report or to shoot everything about cars; in fact I hate about 80% of the cars that are out there. But what I do appreciate is the dedicated drivers who every weekend goes out and pushes his/her car to the limit. (Streets racing don’t count- it’s just posing if you ask me)

In honoring these brave men and women, JMP in collaboration with several of photographers and video producers will be traveling throughout the Midwest for some grass root racing coverages. I’m excited for some new partners and projects that are underway for this summer. I will reveal soon once everything is finalized.

Happy travels everyone.

Comments