1. Karen Nou Yang Photography (KNY) is...?
2. How did you get into photography?
I’ve always been a very artsy person. I was probably in the eighth grade when I really started getting into web design/photography. I always played around with Photoshop and from there; I slowly began understanding the tools that I now use when I shoot and edit photos. My co-worker was into photography before me (http://www.photosbyrobin.com/), and I guess you can say, she kind of pushed me into it. She noticed that I had “an eye for photography,” and was really the one who fueled my drive to start shooting.
4. Did you go to school for photography?
5. What's the hardest part about your profession?
7. What your camera are you using now?
8. When I'm editing I like to... ?
No. I haven’t had a session yet involving a car. But I have had ideas of using one as a prop.
10. "Never say never" moments in KNY (days like you feel like trashing it all but didn't)?
11. Any word(s) of advice for anyone who is wanting to add "photography" next to their name?