Sunday, July 17, 2011

EPDC Demo, 2011


Wonderful to see my man Eric Moen back on the track. The car sounds incredibly amazing and runs very strong. Look out for this green T-Rex machine- RAWR! Besides a boosting issue, supposedly running at 22 ibs, Audi is always exciting to watch.
Sam, minor issues all night but managed to put down some ferocious runs.
Photography-wise it was pretty challenging consider the boys only had two heats each lasting about five minutes long. I had some time to test my settings but this lens was everything I feared, it sucked; the focus is poor, and the low lighting created quite the issue. Seriously thinking about putting in the market. Now that I have some time to think about it, would have been better to sit outside the track and rely on my stabilizer pole- FAILED.


No comments:

Post a Comment