My confession: Yeej's Zenki

I have a secret to confess, it's that when I attend car shows I’m usually only attracted to one thing...a well stanced car. It helps a lot if they are 240SXs, but I love me a car that screams slickness and muscle and the easiest way to convey that is how your car stands. Trust me it works, grab any car and slam it to the ground and give it the widest/offset wheels- like nerd to super hero. This is especially true when it comes to the 240s as in this car from our local hero, Yeej Vang (FB name).
Hate it or love it, stance is here to stay. Despite your objections about its functionality or style, stance adds character to any car build- and as a photography enthusiast it’s photogenic as hell.
The setup consists of Work Emotion XD9s. The fronts are 18x9 +20 wrapped in 225/40/18 Yokohama S.Drives, and in the Rear sizing is 18x10 +18 with 255/35/18 Yokohama S.Drives, From eye shot 1.5-2 degrees of rear camber.

Comments