Video Feature: Eric Moen


One of the coolest guy I've met way back in my days when I first got hooked into this hobby. Not only was he a cool ass dude, but one hella driver too. In the three years that I got to know Eric, this car AKA Zilla has been through so many awesome changes, and with every change it just keeps getting better and more legit. Although we didn't get to see too much of him in 2012, 2013 promise to deliver with lots of exhibition and competition drift events to come. To help Zilla ready from all the abuse and demand, there's been a major work done to the body thanks to the one and only Patience Metal Fabrication.I can't wait to see this beast on the track. Congrats Eric!  

*Stay tune folks, 2013 is going to be an incredible year for the drifting community. Go hard and good luck to all the drivers out there (including me, maybe LOL).



Comments