Let's Catch Up: Winter, Distractions, And New Hobby

It's been well over a month since I posted an update and for that I'm sorry. Feels weird posting this, feels like I've been away so far and long, mentally at least. I'll explain it shortly.

Well, not sure where I should start, but I guess we can just knock the list as suggested by the blog title respectfully. Winter, it's a bitch! But it's allowed me to do a few things I've put in the back burner, such as finishing my RC (still not done) and finish building my PC- and of course lots of time to RNR on photography/videography techniques. But in the midst of all that, I started to become more interested in cutting edge technology, specifically in the software side. And thanks to my new Android phone, suddenly I want to be a software developer. I even picked up a "how to" book and CD tutor. Currently I'm working on a cool App idea, hopefully within a year or two I can release it. It's gonna be epic, I promise,

Also, I have to confess something...the journalism in me has also brought another goal of mine into life- I've started a new blog. Yes, it's true, but no worries it's not about cars or photography, instead it's expansion of another hobby of mine which is video gaming. To check it out, please click.

Lastly, I know you are here for some cool photos, so enjoy:

Comments