Drifting Season is Back: Opening Moves 2014

Sup everybody, my name is Rob Stachowicz and I will be doing a guest post today.  After a long harsh winter that seemed like it would never end, I'm happy to report it's finally over.  Last weekend I attended Club Loose's Opening Moves in Englishtown, New Jersey.  Club Loose has been around for over 10 years now and their events keep growing in popularity.  I have seen many pictures and videos of this track so I thought I knew what to expect...I was wrong. The track is filled with  a combination of slow and fast turns, elevation changes, a banked wall, and it can be run in multiple configurations.  After seeing it in person I am not surprised why the locals call it "the best place on earth."

 
The day started off cold and windy but the drivers didn't seem to mind.

 
 
Eventually the sun came out but the wind remained cold.
 
 
This 350z was throwing down ridiculous amounts of angle and smoke all day.
 
 
This banked wall is not for the faint of heart.
 
 
BMWs, like this e36 M3 are gaining popularity as drift cars in Englishtown
 
 
 
 
One of the Bloodmasters decided to show up.
 


Dat rusty hood tho

 
If you ever get the chance to do so I highly recommend attending a Club Loose event.
 

Comments